When it comes to planning a winter wedding there are many factors to consider, we thought we’d share some of our pointers for brides considering a winter wedding…
– Planning a wedding in non-peak season often offers the prospects of reduced costs, most venues and suppliers are looking to increase bookings during this time;
– Also look at purchasing some of your winter themed items during the Christmas sales prior to winter, you’ll find items at greatly reduced prices helping you save on your budget;
– Choose a venue that has beautiful indoor locations for your wedding photography, ample heating and undercover areas to protect your guests from the elements;
– Another benefit to having a mid-year wedding, most family and friends tend to be in town and not away for the summer holidays;
– The weather may not be particularly warm and sunny however roll with it, think cosy fireplaces and chocoholic cake served with warm drinks and white chocolate dipped chestnuts;
– Also consult with your planner or meet with your florist early to discuss your flower options, plan your style and theme around what is available.
If you are considering a winter wedding and need help organising the logistics and theme, click here to book a complimentary consultation with A Lavish Affair.